This summer I wanted to do a photo series on people who I know and also don’t know very well. I didn’t just want to post photos anymore. I want people to get to know the people behind the pictures. So, I asked some people some questions to answer before I took their photo:
- Where are you from?
- How/when did you accept Christ as your Savior?
- Do you have a place that you go to or have gone to be with the Lord? (quiet time)
- What person from the Bible are you most like?
- Where has God changed you in your life so far this year?
Here are Manny’s answers. Enjoy
Love and Joy Always.
1. I was born in Chattanooga Tennessee However, I was raised in Maryland for the most part of my life.
2. I made my first profession of faith at the age of 5 or 6 but I didn’t truly walk and make my faith own until April 29, 2013 (when I was 21)
3. Funny thing is that my special place varies from season to season haha. As of right now its at work since most of the time I’m alone. Jesus and I have a BLAST in my thoughts! In my last season it was on my living room floor. (I also LOVE the outdoors)
4. I can relate myself to Peter! He had passion and zeal but often times it got him into deep waters(literally)! Ha Ha! YUP, that’s me to the T! I’m determined to be completely Free and Filled with Yahweh! He’s still showing me what that looks like ;).
5. God has really been freeing me from my thoughts! Growing up that’s where I lived. there was so much pain, confusion and bitterness. Holy Spirit however, is going HAM at getting all that stuff out!!! Its been great and I look forward to whatever else He has in store!
Pursue Abba with EVERY fiber in your being!
TODAY is the day for Salvation PLEASE do NOT wait until the Day of the Lord! I PROMISE you will NOT regret it!