This summer I wanted to do a photo series on people who I know and also don’t know very well. I didn’t just want to post photos anymore. I want people to get to know the people behind the pictures. So, I asked some people some questions to answer before I took their photo:
- Where are you from?
- How/when did you accept Christ as your Savior?
- Do you have a place that you go to or have gone to be with the Lord? (quiet time)
- What person from the Bible are you most like?
- Where has God changed you in your life so far this year?
Here are Toni’s answers. Enjoy
Love and Joy Always.
1. I’m from Baltimore County.
2. I got saved “for real” in December 2012 .
3. My bed…outside…the bathroom. (Laughs) No, REALLY.
4. I would sayJacob, because he is forever being positioned in uncomfortable places for the sake of destiny.
5. God has changed my view of myself. Now I am able to see the beauty, purpose, and the necessity of a painful past to glorify Him.